MISSION, VISION AND STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS
Vision: A peaceful and just society with young active citizens contributing to its development.
Mission: Forum MNE is an organization which develops its vision by supporting the development of young people into conscious, responsible and active individuals and citizens capable of recognizing, seeking and realizing their rights, while contributing the development of a just and peaceful society.
We develop and implement programs and projects which promote: non-formal education, community youth work, youth activism, values of EU and democracy, child and human rights and youth policy. We make every effort so that our programs contribute to the sustainable development, and that our operation is socially responsible.
Forum MNE implements all programs in compliance with its three strategic directions:
- Creation of the conditions for development and implementation of the Community Youth Work programmes (CYW)
- Contribution to public policies’ development in Montenegro with a specific focus on youth, social and educational policies
- Creation of conditions for development of social entrepreneurship and promotion of sustainable development and social corporate responsibility.
Through the following programs:
- Youth work (youth clubs, volunteer programs, youth information)
- Public policies (local plans of youth actions and impact on other public policies with the focus on education)
- Sustainable development/social entrepreneurship (social and civil responsibility)
- Ulica Bratstva i jedinstva 4, 81000 Podgorica
- +382 (0) 20 602 710
© 2019 - Forum Mne